Combined pedicure – basic, 40 training hours
The training introduces the trends of the modern cosmetic pedicure. The curriculum is focused on:
FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE OF:
- Health and safety during the work process.
- Structure and functions of the skin
- Anatomy of the foot
- Diseases of the foot skin and toenails
- Pedicure instruments, products, bits for electric file
- Execution of the service “Cosmetic pedicure”.
- Execution of the service “Pedicure for dry and coarse skin”
- Execution of the service “Pedicure for diabetics”
- Work with electric file and selection of suitable bits
- Use of combined techniques – electric file and pedicure instruments
- Proper use of contemporary pedicure products
- Pedicure treatments
- Polishing. Work with system GELacquer of SNB Professional
In the beginning of the training course every student receives a work kit with the fundamental manicure instruments, which is included in the price of the training and becomes possession of the trainee. The kit contains:
- Cuticle pusher SNB – 1 pc
- Cuticle nippers SNB – 1 pc
- File for ingrown nails – 1 pc
- Nail nippers – 1 pc
Every learner receives a manual with work instructions, which can be used in the start of the practice or to refresh the knowledge. All the required materials and supplies are provided by “Star Nails – Bulgaria” for the useful and complete course. The company keep the right to change the number and the type of the work instruments and supplies, used during the training, and the content of the included work kit.